The Nakamichi NAM6700r is an extension of our NAM6700 but with a build in knob for easier control during cold weather driving.
With an Android operating system, the NAM6700r has built in 2gb of RAM, and 16gb of build in memory space.
With a 7" screen, and built in functions and connectivity features such as FM/AM, USB and Bluetooth for immediate access to your entire entertainment library, the NAM6700r is ready for long distance entertainment.
Built in DSP also allows you to tune the sound in your car, with 32 band EQ, high and low pass filter, and time delay adjustments.
Mirrorlink for both certain iOS and Android Phone are supported to allow for ease of use no matter what type of phone you have.
- Ultra-thin 7” full glass capacitive screen
- Android 9.0 operating system
- Built-in 2G RAM, 16G Flash
- Built-in 30 band DSP, support HPF, LPF, Time Delay Adjustment
- Built-in Loudness, and Smartbass functions
- Built-in Bluetooth, support A2DP Bluetooth music
- Touch screen with GUI (Graphic User Interface)
- Support USB for music, image and video files
- Built-in radio receiver, support RDS receiver
- Built-in amplifier, maximum power 4x50W
- Touch button and code switch operation
- Support certain Android phone Mirrorlink
- Support certain iOS phone Mirrorlink
- Support 1080P video playback
- Support rear MIC interface
- Support 1A phone charging
- Rear-view camera input
- 2 channel audio preoutput
- 1 channel subwoofer output
- Two video output
- One A/V input
- Resolution: 1024x600
- Operated power: DC 10.8V-16V
- Product size: 178*100*60mm
|FM Frequency Range||87.5-108.0MHZ|
|Key Illumination Color||RGB|
|Bass Boost Low Frequency||20Hz-150Hz|
|Loundness Low Frequency||50-1000Hz|
|Loundness High Frequency||2000Hz-10000Hz|