Nakamichi's N60t is our premium line Tube Amplifier, providing up to 150 watts of power through each of its 6 channels.
Building on the heritage of Nakamichi’s pedigree in sound quality, our sound engineers decided to look into building a premium, tube powered, A/B class amplifier for use in 12 volt situations.
After working on a few prototypes, looking into the different tubes that were currently available on the market, as well as testing and making sure that the amplifier matched our current speaker lineup, we launched the N60t, N40t and the N10.
With it’s transparent, durable acrylic top cover and gloss finished logo plate, the N series of amplifiers are designed to deliver clean, warm sound to the most demanding of speakers, and looking good while doing so.
N-power Output @2Ω: 150Wx6
- N-power Output @4Ω: 100Wx6
- Bridge Output @4Ω: 300Wx3
- Max Power: 4000W
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-25kHz
- Input Sensitivity: 200mV to 6V
- Signal To Noise Ratio: ≥90dB
- T.H.D.: ≤0.2%
- Low Pass Cross Frequency: 50Hz-500Hz
- Bass Boost: 0dB-12dB
- Subwoofer Remote Box: NO
- Minimum Impedance: 20K
- Fuse Size: 30Ax4
- Net Weight: Approx. 5.0kg
- Dimensions (LxHxW): 476x214x60mm
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- N60t × 1pc
- User Manual × 2pcs
- Mounting Screw (Φ4x20mm) × 4pcs
- Wrench (2mm and 2.5mm and 3mm) × 3pcs
- High Input Line × 1pc
- Gloves × 2pcs
- Fuse (30A) × 4pcs
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh